skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bored
Boring...
07 May 2009
If
u've
watched 微笑pasta before, this ring will be vaguely familiar. It's actually the ring
that
Rita threw away in the first episode...i like this ring. if anyone sees it anywhere
pls
pls
pls
tell me.
thx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I am me
how the hell are you supposed to describe yourself
View my complete profile
Gotcha!!
Website Hit Counters
Chatty Chatty
Friends...
Friends Forever!
Written with a pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer this:
Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot..
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say , I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the ones I won't forget..
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you.
Miao...
adopt your own virtual pet!
1. 人生就好像翘翘板,当你以为落到最低点时,也许就是要反弹上升的时候.而当你升起时,就会忘记以前的失落. 可是坐在你对面的人,当一个升高的时候,另一个就要从高处落下,两个人的命运就这样交替着,人生就是这么起起落落
2. 在你被雨水打到全身湿透的时候,你一定没有想到,乌云上会有一个耀眼的太阳正等待着你
3. 分开是为了等待重逢,经历过考验的爱情才能牢固,才是真爱的开始 (I love this)
4. 上帝创造天地万物,做了七天的时间,他将最美丽的事物都放在世人面前,所以人生在世,无论你经历过什么,只要你懂得珍惜,一切都可以是最美好的
Blogs
Batai07
G10
Cassandra
Jocelyn
Kel Chew
Orange
Sher Rin
Xin Wei
Yevanne
Yoke Shan
Zwee
No comments:
Post a Comment