skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bored
Boring...
25 July 2008
Juz some random pictures
(this is a piece of tissue)
(thx yuki!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I am me
how the hell are you supposed to describe yourself
View my complete profile
Gotcha!!
Website Hit Counters
Chatty Chatty
Friends...
Friends Forever!
Written with a pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer this:
Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot..
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say , I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the ones I won't forget..
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you.
Miao...
adopt your own virtual pet!
1. 人生就好像翘翘板,当你以为落到最低点时,也许就是要反弹上升的时候.而当你升起时,就会忘记以前的失落. 可是坐在你对面的人,当一个升高的时候,另一个就要从高处落下,两个人的命运就这样交替着,人生就是这么起起落落
2. 在你被雨水打到全身湿透的时候,你一定没有想到,乌云上会有一个耀眼的太阳正等待着你
3. 分开是为了等待重逢,经历过考验的爱情才能牢固,才是真爱的开始 (I love this)
4. 上帝创造天地万物,做了七天的时间,他将最美丽的事物都放在世人面前,所以人生在世,无论你经历过什么,只要你懂得珍惜,一切都可以是最美好的
Blogs
Batai07
G10
Cassandra
Jocelyn
Kel Chew
Orange
Sher Rin
Xin Wei
Yevanne
Yoke Shan
Zwee
No comments:
Post a Comment