26 June 2008

Stress and Stress again

At last no more presentaions!! NO MORE EVER AGAIN! (this year, i hope)

Yesterday i had my biology presentation on our human awereness esaay. I talked about genetic eengineering in higher mammals. It was fine, i think. I wasn't as nervous as i tought i would be.

But then, today i had my english tutorial. I did my research on the Bermuda Triangle myth. It was fun researching the topic but presenting it and the discussion part of the presentation was no fun at all! I would post my findings but i think not now. Maybe one fine day when i actually have nothing to poat about. ;P I screwed it i'm very very sure. It was worse than a piece of shit. Kanasai man!!

You would think that there is no more presentations so i can actually start relaxing now. But no... There's this report on our psychology self improvement program that we would have to submit tomorrow. Our psychology teacher, this newbie, is telling us a different thing to put imto our report from Miss Shoba. To whom should i listen to? I would listen to miss audrey if she wasn't so new...

Why is it that these assignments never end?!

No comments: